Canceled 5-6:30 Class - Pasta, Pasta,Pasta - The Basics
Join us on March 24th as Old Kinderhook's Executive Chef Andy Raynor will showcase the art of pasta making. In this hands on class, guests will get to experience pasta making skills that you will easily be able to recreate at home.
On the menu is a simple linguine pasta dish with a tomato basil garlic sauce, along with mushroom and goat cheese agnolotti.
- This class includes a cooking demonstration with hands on activities and a sampling of the menu.
- Guests will go home with recipes, spice packets and a coupon to use at Old Kinderhook's Trophy Room.
- Guests will also receive a 10% discount at A Pinch of Happiness redeemable for purchases the night of class.
- Doors open 15 minutes before the start of class.
- Class duration is approximate and may vary by 10 - 15 minutes.
- Menu is subject to change.
- If you have food restrictions, please notify us in advance.
March 24th 5pm-6:30 pm